Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this is a Janoi Changing Ceremony?
- This is a Janoi Sanskar Vidhi which is for new candidates who will be given the Janoi via a religious ceremony which is a once in a life time event.
- When and Where is the Janoi Event?
The Event will be held at Manav Seva Mandir, Bensenville, IL.
The event will start sharp at 8:30 AM on August 5, 2018.
- What is the age limit for this Janoi Ceremony?
There is no age limit of this event. All Age groups if never been given a Janoi will be eligible for this event.
- What is the cost for this event?
The event is a platform given to Brahmins. Each candidate will pay a small token of $1100.
- What is included in the fee?
All the Janoi costs including all major Pooja Samagri and Vidhi. We will inform you if you need to bring small items with you. You will be allowed to bring 30 guests including the parents of the candidate (includes Delicious Breakfast and Lunch for the candidate and 30 guests). Each additional guest beyond the 30 inclusive guests will be charged a small nominal fee.
- Will there be a special priest to attend each Janoi candidate?
Yes. We are working on the details but for now we plan to have at least one priest (depending on the availability of the priests in the Chicagoland area) to each candidate so that each family can have a personalized experience and celebrate this auspicious occasion. There will be a head Brahmin priest who will be the lead to this main event.
- How soon should we register for this event?
You can register and reserve a spot today. BSGC would like to only offer this ceremony for a few candidates only so that they can have a personalized experience for this event. We will close the registration as soon we have reached a desired and a comfortable number of candidates that can be accommodated for this event.
- Can I donate besides the regular token for the Janoi?
Yes, you can definitely donate an extra amount on the registration page. Please note that BSGC is providing the platform and will incur the costs for the hall rental, meal expenses, Pooja samagri, priest services, and a small memento for the candidates. BSGC would be very thankful for any donation that you can provide.
- Contact information for any of the committee members below.
Janardan Trivedi email@example.com Raj Trivedi firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Ravi Trivedi email@example.com Ketan Raval Unicon19@gmail.com Harisidh Pancholy firstname.lastname@example.org Vikram Trivedi email@example.com Jigar Mehta Jigar.firstname.lastname@example.org Tushar Vyas email@example.com Rohit Joshi firstname.lastname@example.org